Grab your Galileo Thermometer while the BIG DISCOUNT is on.
A WORK OF BEAUTY THAT CAN MEASURE INDOOR TEMPERATURE AND ART MAKES A GREAT GIFT ITEM AND LASTING CONVERSATION PIECE!!
Galileo Galilei, the pioneer of modern astronomy and physics, (1564-1642), discovered that liquids change density as the temperature increases or decreases.Based on this principle, the colored glass spheres inside the glass Galileo thermometer have been precisely weighted so that they respond to temperature changes. When the temperature rises, the liquid inside the Galileo thermometer becomes less dense and the colored spheres floating inside will sink towards the bottom. When the temperature of the room cools, the process is reversed and the spheres will rise from the bottom.
- Thick, sturdy mouth-blown glass construction.
- Colorful glass bulbs descend and ascend with temperature changes.
- Lowest floating bulb indicates temperature.
- Liquid magnifies temperature readings.
How to read it:
- As the temperature changes, the ball will rise or fall, it will be able to measure the correct temperature.
- Floating in the upper part of all the balls, which in the low position, it is the current temperature.
- When all the balls are floating on top, the current temperature is below the lower limit of the measuring range.
- When all the balls are floating at the bottom, the current temperature is higher than the upper limit of the measuring range.
- Floating balls: 5 colors
- Size: 29 x 5 cm / 11.4 x 2 in
- Temperature range:18 - 26 Degree Celcius
- 1 x Galileo Thermometer