Best Training Shock Collar - Dog Bark Collar with Remote
Best Training Shock Collar – Dog Bark Collar with Remote
The Best Training Shock Collar – Dog Bark Collar with Remote is a great training system for both professional and beginner, it will help you for curbing disobedience around the house. yard or even a short-range walk in the park and more than that. It has a very simple and elegant black design, affordable and has an easy to use with a bunch of standard features to accommodate any training method preferred by the user. Has a range of up to 300 yards, and numerous functions, such as shock stimulation, vibration, beep, and light. You will be amazed by how efficient it is.
Remote Training Your Pet
Control Aggressive Behavior
Solve Dog’s Bad Habits
Collar Size fits all kinds of dogs
Dog training collar with 4 modes
300 yards remote control electric shock devices with big LCD Display
Matching Receiver and Transmitter:
1. Turn on the transmitter by the switch on right side of it.
2. Install the batteries for the receiver. The LED inside the receiver starts to keep flashing. Press vibration or shock button immediately after batteries are put into the receiver firmly. Then the LED will stop flashing and only light which indicates that the transmitter and the receiver have matched each other successfully.
3. If LED stops flashing on its own without press any button in the transmitter, take out the batteries. Wait for at least 10 Seconds and try step 2 again.
4. Put the cover on the receiver firmly.
5. Attach the receiver to the collar.
1. Power saving design with Auto Standby and Memory Function
2. User-friendly design and operation
3. Light mode to help see the dog in low light conditions
4. Effective and safe training system with Auto-Protect Mode
5. Convenient, easy to read LCD screen shows the level of stimulation
1. Battery Type: Replaceable Batteries
2. Range: 330 Meters
3. Vibration Tone/Options: 100 Vibration Levels and Standard x Tone Level 1
4. The Pacing Levels: 100 Static Shock Levels
5. Uses: Our necklaces can be used for a variety of purposes. Here are some examples: Dog Obedience Basics, Hunting, Excavating, Aggressive, Barking, Leaping Up, and Latching
6. Size of collar: Able to fit small, medium, large dogs and puppies. 15 lbs or greater. Durable and Adjustable Collar Nylon Length (Length from 14 to 24 inches long)